Friday, March 26, 2010

Hooray for me!

Soon I hope to resume posting about food and other actually interesting things and whatnot. I definitely want to get on the mealplan bandwagon ASAP. Things are starting to get back to normal, but the best non-baby thing happening is that I have picked up at least one freelance job that could turn into a regular gig AND it is from home which is awesome because I like being with my baby and dislike most other people. ;-)

Anyway, I can't believe my son is getting so big. He is already in 18 month clothing and continuing to grow. I started sorting out clothes to keep and give away and it made me have the whole weepy "He used to be so itsy-bitsy!" nostalgia even though I really don't feel ready for another baby and even if I did I don't actually want children that close together as I think a large chunk of why my brother and I are so close is that we were not close enough in age to compete with one another. We're shooting for at least 3 and no more than 5 years apart. Obviously, I know there is only so much you can do to control that type of thing, but these are our ideals.

Yay Life!

No comments: