Sunday, December 5, 2010

I have a new blog!

I'm not abandoning this one, but I'm looking to get back to the more cooking/kid stuff here for a while, but in my quest to avoid doing anything I ought to be doing like house cleaning, I've decided to set up a new blog for displaying the sketches I do while working my way through 642 Things to Draw, and for displaying any other projects I might work on.

It's funny, one of the main reasons I stopped taking art classes was I hated critique. I didn't mind getting input from others but I hated having to talk about what I had done. I just didn't ever feel like saying anything. But so far it's been easy to talk about random stuff. I guess maybe it's because a blog is exactly ideal for going on and on about yourself even, and maybe especially, when said stuff is completely inconsequential.

Anyway, come on over and see me at Self-Indulgent Exhibitionism!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I just found your post and your blog working your way thru 642 Things to Draw. Its great. I write Chronicle Books art & design blog and I'd love to feature you blog on our site. You can find out blog at www.chroniclebooks.com.

Please get in touch so we can discuss.

Patti Quill
patti_quill@chroniclebooks.com

Summer said...

Hi Patti,
Wow! That sounds awesome. I'll send you an e-mail tonight.
Thanks,
Summer