Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm a big deal

Again, not really. I'm enjoying these fake out titles. I just got a very nice letter from the guy editing the anthology my first short story is going to be in. He said a lot of encouraging things that made me so happy I'm going to ignore the fact that the formatting guidelines he links to on the submissions page of his website contradict the formatting changes he's asked me to make. But these last couple things make me giggle whenever I think about them. He's referring to an essay about writing the short story which is also going to be in the anthology.

(1000 words or less, more if you need to)

Deadline June 31, or whenever...


I'm sure he's just reached the point where he trusts me to be professional and timely, but whenever I think about it I get Ke$ha in my head singing, "Because the party don't start 'till I walk in."

Also, I'm researching preschools and we're probably about to start potty training. I find that both overwhelming and surreal.

No comments: